Thursday 28 June 2012

School's Back

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Here're the photos for the 23rd of June

It's been a long time since i last sat on the beach and felt relaxation. School has started and back to haunt us after the short-lived holidays. I am ready to let go of all the drama that had been happening in my life. My N's are nearing and i'm not prepared for it at all. I've to start concentrating on my studies and eschew distraction. So yeah i don't think there'll be as much posts from now on but fret not! I'll still blog! Just less OOTD's :-(
I also want to thank all of my readers for reading my blog!


" I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free. " - Michelangelo

No comments:

Post a Comment